- Canine Distemper.
- Canine Parvovirus.
- Canine Coronavirus.
- Canine Parainfluenza.
- Canine Adenovirus.
- Canine Leptospirosis.
- Canine Kennel Cough.
- Feline Calicivirus.
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus.
- Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus.
- Feline Leukaemia Virus (We do this as standard as this is an area of high incidence).
- Rabies (If you intend to bring your pet abroad).
Canine Herpes Virus Vaccination
Canine herpes Virus (also called “fading puppy syndrome”) is a viral infection that affects the reproductive system of adult dogs. Adult dogs infected with the virus usually do not show any clinical signs. The infection is a common cause of death in new-born puppies.
One puppy in a litter may be affected, and death may occur abruptly, with little or no warning, or an entire litter may perish within a 24-hour period. Vaccination of breeding bitches twice during each pregnancy is advised to help prevent loss of puppies from this viral infection.
- Rabbit Viral Haemorrhagic Disease (VHD).
- Rabbit Myxomatosis.